Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fourth of July Manicure

I have to say, I am pretty proud of this one:

IMG_0543

I created this manicure with Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Laser, Orly White Out, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Nail Color in Red Carpet. I also used Sinful Color Nail Art stripers in their red and blue colors as well as a Migi Nail Art pen in white.

This manicure was very intimidating to do...it is probably the most intricate nail art I have ever attempted. I first saw this kind of art in a video by Julieg713 on Youtube. Her nail designs always look so effortless. The nail design was very hard once it got going, but once I started on my right hand, I couldn't stop shaking!

And just to prove I DID do it on my left hand...

IMG_0548

I hope everyone had a wonderful Fourth of July. Getting started on my next NOTD right now.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment